Friday, December 13, 2013

THIS COULD HAPPEN TO ANY ONE OF US - LET"S GET BEHIND AMY AND HELP!!!


I Might Go To Jail For This, But Have Little Choice (Lawyer Needed)
by Amy MacPherson 

Dearest lawyer friends, I'm so sorry to do this to you. I tried to keep things private but I can't any longer. This story is complex and I won't intro too much, because I desperately need you to read it. The highlights are politics, debauchery, the Charter and access to (criminal + civil) justice. We need help so badly. It's nearly the 11th hour and all my attempts have been unsuccessful. Money has been the death knell, but there is money if you just read far enough. You'll also need to digest the whole thing to understand the many aspects at play. From the bottom of my heart, please. Even if it's the spirit of Christmas that causes you to read along. I don't know what to do anymore. Everyone we've canvassed has declined now, for reasons that span from expertise to politics to sizable retainer. I'm putting my own safety on the line, just to get this to enough people in the legal field. Thank you for your time, very much.

http://amymacpherson.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/i-might-go-to-jail-for-this-but-have-little-choice-lawyer-needed/

No comments: