Monday, February 7, 2011

Ruined by the Family Court of Ontario

How many others are having their lives destroyed and ruined by the Family Court system ?
Mine is, I have been abandoned by Legal Aid, my Lawyer, the system as a whole.
I have been held hostage by the system, I have nothing left, the Courts, Lawyers and FRO are forcing me into Bankruptcy and to seek help from the food bank, friends, family to pay my living expenses. I earn a very good wage but I can't even pay my own way but my EX(Common Law) can quit her job, take trips, buy a vehicle and live the high life. I have tried for over 2 years to have a motion heard in the Family Court of Ontario to have support reduced because of a material change in circumstances but the delays by the lawyers and the Courts continue.
The system Has to be changed and the Corruption and Failures of the Family Law Act and Courts has to be stopped.


Please visit and share the link below and sign this petition,
The Time for Change is NOW!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/6/stop-the-corrupt-family-law-court-of-ontario/

3 comments:

Daddyof3 said...

Please leave a comment

Tina said...

There is corruption in the family courts on both sides.The kids are the ones being hurt here. The government seems to pick and choose how one sided they will be. This needs to be changed. How are families suppose to go to court and represent themselves when the judges do not even recognize that the person is there if they do not have a lawyer and then get charged court costs. When the cost cannot be pain they do not allow the person to have the court order changed due to change of circumstances as it states in the court order unless they pay a BIG cost that was considered court cost only because the person did not have legal representation Talk about bias SHAME ON THE SYSTEM

Daddyof3 said...

It's all about the Money, not the kids best interests. The Courts and the Lawyers get the big money while driving the families into ruins under the pretense of looking after the best interest of the child